Loyalty Points - What Are They?
Loyalty points are earned when you buy anything from us with an account based on the total value of that order. For orders below and including £20 you get 2 points per whole pound spent, and above £20 you get double points so 4 points per whole pound. 1 point equals 1 pence of credit which can be spent at Living Food of St Ives on future orders. For example if you were to spend £50 that would get you 200 points - equal to £2 of credit which can optionally be deducted from a future order. The next time you went to order, on the "view basket" screen it will show you that you have outstanding points and you can optionally click to use them against that order, or save them up for later use.
We tried to make the process as simple as possible for you to use, and you will notice that we have not adjusted our prices to compensate for giving away points so they really are a discount! The more you spend the more points you earn.
Loyalty points are issued only when the order has been processed and dispatched, and only for orders made with an account, which is of course free and easy to sign up for. So if you place an order and the points do not show up on your "summary" screen immediately - they will once your order is completed.
They can be used to claim up to 70% off an orders value per order.
How do I use them?
In order to earn and then later use the points you must have an account with us ( so that we can store the points ) - so just log in before checking out or fill in the password fields to create one during checkout. Simple! Once logged in you can see the current status of your points by checking your account home screen.
Loyalty points terms & conditions
In order to use the loyalty points in any way you must agree to the following ( standard legal stuff! ):
- We reserve the right to terminate the loyalty points scheme at any time without prior notice. ( although we have no plans to do so currently ).
- Loyalty points are valued at 1p each only by Living Food of St Ives, they are completely virtual and have no real world value. As such you cannot claim them back for cash.
- Points are issued entirely at our discretion and are not an entitlement. However we endeavour to have them issued automatically and evenly without bias, providing you have or create an account during the checkout process.
- We reserve the right to adjust the value of points, both for points yet earned and already earned without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to adjust the number of points earned per amount spent at our discretion without prior notice.
- Points will never be issued historically, the points system was created on 04/08/2010 and only orders after that date will earn points - subject to these conditions.
- Lastly we reserve the right to change the points system in any way - again points are not an entitlement but a bonus given and applied to orders at our discretion.